Jealous wife sticks a sanitary pad on ‘unfaithful’ husband’s head before forcing him to kneel wearin

What do you do if you find your husband messaging other women online? For one Chinese wife, the answer was simple. Make your husband wear a sanitary pad on his head and a pink bra – then get him to apologise while kneeling on some spiny Durian fruit. Go, sister! The man says in the video shared to Miaopai, ‘’I admit that I made a mistake. I should not have sent my private photos via Wechat. ‘I talked to several women. I said something I should not have said,’ The woman says, ‘’I asked you to kneel down, and do you obey my commands?’‘I am willing to receive a harsh punishment,’ the man says – before finally caving in and saying, ‘my dear wife, these are all durian skins. I just can’t stand it anymore.‘ - See more at: http://www.lightnepalvideo.com/videos/jealous-wife-sticks-a-sanitary-pad-on-unfaithful-husbands-head-before-forcing-him-to-kneel-wearin/#sthash.9MVK23qu.dpuf
Share on Google Plus

About news khabar

0 comments:

Post a Comment