UML leaders are guilty of brazen shame envied! Daughter statement



I am the Minister had sansadaki outside the law. Many see me as a powerful UML leader, Ruth. Happy Holi think. Pacheco shame my father, when he saw a man nakacaro begin to pity me. His cause of many a life has been ruined. Our breakdown is my father-in-krpasura Sherpa.

I met him some time ago the house was gone. Infant children on the videotape was made. We go inside the house before he came to Singh as jhamtidai. Bullets have spoken out of the house saying. I saw his air quivers kapem .

He was put down our phones. The phone that would have raised eloped. As the son of that argument would have been, I was manually.

It is also the law before? Feeding children is not grain. Rooms do not have money to pay the driver. He and I belong to both illiterate. Visaumna problem was I had gone home, uhammle bare rocks returned fire.

- See more at: http://www.lightnepalvideo.com/videos/uml-leaders-are-guilty-of-brazen-shame-envied-daughter-statement/#sthash.e06zIKgZ.dpuf
Share on Google Plus

About news khabar

0 comments:

Post a Comment